Rain TV Series

Summary of all TV Series made by Rain, from his first Korean TV Series, Sangdoo - Let's Go To School to his latest, IJUKSA or A Love to Kill. Summary and other articles included in this blog are for reading purposes only. Proper credits are written either at the beginning or at the end of the story. Kamsa!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Synopsis IJUKSA (A Love to Kill Ep15 - Ep16 Final Episode)


Episode 15
credits to AlbertSaurus of Soompi

Bokgu walks past Eun Seok and ES chases after him. She grabs him and says, "I was curious if you were eating well, drinking too much, smoking too much. I wanted to call you. I wanted to meet you. I knew you were worrying about me. I wanted to say that i was okay. I was curious." BG turns around and says, "I'm doing fine. I don't drink and smoke. I eat well and I can see a lot of people. I'm happy right now." Bokgu continues to walk with Eun Seok following behind him. At the bus stop, ES asks, "We aren't allowed to meet? Can we just eat and see each others faces. Not everyday but once a week. Once a month would be nice too. Look at me once. Why are you not looking at me?" A couple of strangers ask, "Why aren't you on tv anymore? I heard that you're a night club girl now." Bokgu ignores the strangers and walks away. The two strangers are walking when they meet Bokgu. Bokgu beats both of them up and says, "Get up you bast4rd." and continues to beat them up. Meanwhile, ES gets a phone call from her coordinator. She asks, "JS is still waiting for you." ES arrives at the club at approaches JS. She calls his name and he wakes up. He says, "You're here. I waited here because I knew you were going to come. If I wait you will come. Nothing is wrong because you're here. I guess my song sucked."

At the police station, the cops ask Bokgu why he beat the two strangers up. Da Jung arrives and asks Bokgu, "Do you not want to live? What is wrong with you? Do you want to really die? Let's die together if you don't wanna live. If dying is better than living, die like your brother." Meanwhile, JS is singing and hee sees that she is depressed. A couple hours later, Bokgu walks out of the station and sees Da Jung sleeping. He says, "Hey Da Jung, Did you sleep here?" Da Jung says, "Is everything okay?" BG says, "I always worry you. I always stab you in the back. Run away now. Every other guy is better than me." Da Jung asks, "Are you mad because of what I said yesterday? Don't say wierd things." Bokgu says, "I feel sorry for you. Why are you all over me.." Da Jung tries to chase after him but falls on the ground. Bokgu tells her to get on his back. DJ says, "No, you have no energy." BG says, "I have strength." BG is carrying Da Jung when she wants him to eat something. Meanwhile, ES is eating with JS. ES says, "This is the taste. I was really curious. Why aren't you eating?" She grabs his bowl and eats it." JS asks, "Where were you last night? Did you see someone yesterday? Did you meet Kang Bokgu. Can you and Kang Bokgu go all the way? Just keep me as a spare. Just in case something happens."

Bokgu is reading a manga when Da Jung says, "Bokgu, let's eat now! How can a manga be so funny." Bokgu's friend is already eating when Da Jung hits her because he already ate. Meanwhile, ES is eating by herself when her mom comes in and takes the bowl away from her. She says, "Stop eating. Didn't you already eat? You don't wanna get fat." ES says, "I am controling myself!! I am!" ES grabs her jacket and walks to Bokgu's house. She is walking back home when Bokgu's friends say, "Do you want to meet Bokgu?" They tell her that Bokgu has gone crazy now. At a club, Bokgu is drunk but wants to continue to drink. Bokgu's friend is restraining him, but Bokgu fights back. Bokgu says, "let go of me now. Do you want get beat up?" Bokgu's friend says, "punch me now. Once you punch me, I will never be your friend again." Bokgu punches him slightly and says, "Find your place in life and leave me. Hanging out with me will get you nowhere." Bokgu's friend says, "How can you do this to me?" and walks out. Bokgu is drunk and a girl is carrying him. She tells him to stop singing because she is embarassed. Bokgu says, "leave you if you are embarassed." Bokgu continues to say, "leave if you're embarassed." and falls down after he hits a couple. At a kareoke room, Bokgu is drunk again and sings a song. He hears someone open the door and yells, " Get ouf of my room!" At Da Jung's restaurant, Bokgu's friend says, "Bokgu hit me very hard. Don't you know how hard Bokgu's punch is? He was going to kill me." Da Jung says, "Bokgu would not kill his own friend." Bokgu's friend says, "Bokgu told me to move on with my life." DJ says, "Did Bokgu say that to you?" Da Jung arrives at the kareoke room and asks for Bokgu. Meanwhile, Eun Seok is next to Bokgu and says, "You said you were okay." and tries to touch his face. Outside, Da Jung walks in and sees Bokgu and Eun Seok together. DJ is shocked and starts to cry. Inside, Eun Seok is crying and leaves Bokgu. ES is walking upstairs when DJ calls her name. DJ says, "You're out of your mind too." DJ asks ES, "Does Bokgu know that you're here? Shouldn't you say hi to him before you lose?" ES says, "I didn't come here to say meet Bokgu." DJ says, "As you can see, Bokgu is out of his mind too. At this rate, Bokgu is gonna end up with his brother. He is not eating and is acting crazy. Can you hold him for me?" ES says, "what are you talking about?" DJ says, "The only person that can grab BG is you." ES says, "No, that is not right." DJ says, "I will get ouf of the way. Please hold Bokgu for me. No one is gonna say anything about you and Bokgu." ES says, "I never dreamt of being with Bokgu. I am sorry. It is my fault. I will never meet Bokgu again. I am sorry." She walks out when DJ says, "I really mean't what i said." ES denies what DJ said and says, "I'm sorry, I will never come back again." Bokgu is awake and calls somebody. Outside, Eun Seok is slowly walking home and DJ walks the other direction. ES tries to turn on her car, but she cannot insert the key in the ignition. She gets a call from Bokgu but she does not answer it. Meanwhile, Bokgu leaves a message, "Forget about me. I was never in your life. Don't ever think about me. Just think of me as my brother. Someone that is not in the world. Also, do not drink and never see me again." In the car, Eun Seok is listening to the message Bokgu left. In the club, Bokgu punches his chest and laughs.

The next day, everyone is looking at Da Jung cleaning her shoes. They say, "we are using the warm water to cleanse ourselves. Shouldn't you threaten us right now?" Da Jung says, "I'm done with all my chores." Inside, Bokgu is pumping his chest with his friend saying, "Do you feel bad for hurting my feelings? It looks like Da Jung is losing interest in you." Meanwhile, Eun Seok is choking while she is eating. Her dad gives her some water and tells her top eating. Her brother grabs her spoon and says, "Are you a pig? Stop eating now." ES's dad says, "What's wrong with you?" ES's mom says, "I can't take it anymore. I'm going to go crazy if I keep looking at Eun Seok." At Da Jung's house, Da Jung is on the phone with someone. She tells her friend to get out of his room. Da Jung says, "I am meeting a man." Bokgu's friend says, "What about Bokgu? Shouldn't you help him out? How could you meet another man?" Da Jung says, "Love is always moving. Then, do you want to go out with me? You like me, let's go out." Her friend says, "I can't stab Bokgu in the back. Loyalty is more important than love." Bokgu's friend tries to wake Bokgu up. He says, "Mingoo is gone. Eun Seok is gone. Da Jung is gone. Everyone is gone now. Are you happy now? I'm not gonna follow you." He turns Bokgu over, but Bokgu is not moving. Outside, Da Jung ignores what her friend is saying. As Da Jung is walking out, her friend says, "Bokgu is really hurt." Da Jung says, "If you dont eat for days, you will be sick. Let him be sick." Meanwhile, ES is eating again in a restaurant. JS walks in and asks, "You're eating again." ES says, "I'm sorry but i was really hungry. Should I order another plate?" JS says, "I'm okay, i already ate. JS walks in a restaurant and sees ES eating again. JS takes her to a bathroom and tells her to throw up. Meanwhile, Bokgu's friend says, "i've never seen Bokgu dead like this." At a restaurant, Da Jung is eating with another man. He says, "Let's eating something else next time." Da Jung nods her head and. JS is on the phone when he finds out that someone is hurt. He walks over to ES and says, "Let's go to the hospital." ES says she is okay. JS grabs her hand and takes her to the hospital.

At the hospital, JS says, "it looks like you aren't doing so well." Bokgu gets up and asks, "What are you doing here? JS says, "ES is doing too well either. Its probably because of you." BG says, "Don't mention Cha Eun Seok's name again." and walks out of the room. JS chases after him and asks, "How about you help Eun Seok? Just until she is okay again. Don't you feel sorry for her?" BG turns around and says, "What are you talking about?" JS says, "If you guys love each so much. You should help each other out." Bokgu smirks and continues to walk the other way. He sees Eun Seok talking to herself. She is saying, "I'm okay. Nothing is wrong with me." ES looks up and sees Bokgu staring at her. BG looks back at JS and looks at ES again. Joon Sung walks away. Bokgu and Eun Seok are together. BG says, "My brother left a message before he died. He said one word at a time. He said, "Do not let Eun Seok cry again. You[bokgu] also love her too. Love Eun Seok for me. Do the things I couldn't do for Eun Seok. Take care of her and love her." He left the world saying those words. He knew about our relationship. I told him that I couldn't fullfill his request." Eun Seok starts to cry and walks away. She now realizes why Mingoo was so mean to her.

The next day, Bokgu is washing his hands when Da Jung leaves on another date. Before she leaves, she says, "All the other guys should be better than you." Bokgu says yes and Da Jung says, "Good." Inside, Bokgu's friend says, "Da Jung found a rich guy. Are you gonna let that happen? You can't let your girl go off with another guy." Bokgu doesn't say anything and heads off to see his brother. When he arrives, he sees Eun Seok there too. He hands her a cup of coffee. Eun Seok says, "I'm sorry, you will never see me again. I will never greet Mingoo again. I am sorry for bother you. I am sorry for hurting you. I don't regret it. I will never regret it." Outside, Bokgu says, "Goodbye." and ES says, "Goodbye." Bokgu walks the other way when ES walks the other way as well. All of sudden, Bokgu turns around and chases after Eun Seok. ES turns around and sees Bokgu running after her. Bokgu approaches her and says, "Do you want to try somthing crazy with me? If people curse us, I will block it. if people throw rocks at us, I will block it. Do you want to run away with me?

Episode 16 (Final) Summary

Bokgu is getting beat up by his father when Mingoo comes in and helps him. Da Jung is saying, "Bokgu was everything to me." Mingoo is telling Bokgu to stop using violence. Da Jung continues to say, "One day, Mingoo left Bokgu because Bokgu didnt listen to Mingoo." Bokgu is about to punch a guy when he hears his brother say his name. Da Jung says, "Mingoo came back to Bokgu after 10 years. However.. Mingoo died because of a girl." Bokgu and Eun Seok are driving somewhere when Da Jung says, "A girl is next to Bokgu. The girl who killed Mingoo." Bokgu is dragging Eun Seok to Mingoo's room. Da Jung says, "Bokgu punished Eun Seok for his brothers condition." Bokgu and Eun Seok are playing in the show. Bokgu lies next to Eun Seok and ES says, "I have something to tell you. When did Kang Bokgu enter my heart. He said it was revenge, but I do not hate him. Do you remember when you saved me from the gangsters. Why didn't you let them kill me if you wanted to get revenge on me. You could of died because of me. Why did you do that?" Da Jung says, "Bokgu wanted to really protect ES at that time. He protected her because he really loved her." Bokgu sighs and ES says, "When did you start to like me? When was it? Why didn't you continue to hate me? We wouldn't be this hurt if you hated me." Bokgu says, "When I first saw you." [Bokgu wants ES to follow him out.] Da Jung says, "Bokgu remembers ES's eyes. He said, "Let's not look at her eyes until I'm dont with her. Bokgu already made a mistake. He shouldn't have even pretended to love her." Bokgu tells ES, "Let's not look at anything else. Let's not brush, shower, sleep, think, or say sorry today. Let's be crazy for just one day. After today, let's go seperate ways today. Let's not remember each other after today. Let's live a good life when we go back." ES says, "Thank you." Da Jung says, "Bokgu and ES met again because they didnt want to meet each other again."

JS arrives at a restaurant. His father introduces him to a girl from an aristocratic family. He says, "I thought we were eating together. I cannot eat with her today." JS walks away and calls Eun Seok. Meanwhile, Bokgu's friend is watching over Da Jung and her date. Da Jung finds a ring in her ice cream and says, "What the hell is this?" The guy says, "Please accept my proposal." Da Jung says, "My teeth hurt now." Da Jung puts on the ring and the guy is happy because Da Jung accepts his proposal. At a condo, Eun Seok is asking Bokgu personal questions. She asks, "When is your birthday? Favorite food?, Shoe size?, the place you want to go most?" Then, Bokgu asks ES, "Who do you love most? What is your favorite food? When is your birthday? The place you want to go most?" On the last question, Eun Seok answers, "Somewhere where no one can find me. Deep in the forest or in the deep ocean." Da Jung says, "The couple continued to ask questions." At a restaurant, Eun Seok asks, "When did you stop peeing in your bed?" Bokgu says, "7 or 8." She asks, "When did you start walking?" Bokgu says, "2 or 3." Eun Seok asks, "When did you start to talk?" Bokgu says, "Mingoo probably knows, but I do not remember." Bokgu asks, "Were you smart in school?" Eun Seok says, "No, I used to stay after school to catch up." Bokgu says, "my class rank was 40 out of 41. However, i was the best fighter at my school." On the bridge, ES asks, "What kind of rice do you like? How do you like your eggs? Do you like oiled seaweed or regular seaweed? Do you like kimchee soup with pork or fish? Should I make you something tonight?" Bokgu answers all her questions. At the condo, ES prepares all the foods Bokgu likes. The soup is very nasty, but Bokgu says, "Leave it, I'm going to eat all of it." Da Jung says, "Bokgu and Eun Seok met again. They met again in order to not love each other again." Outside, Eun Seok continues to ask questions. She asks, "What did you want to be when you were young?" Bokgu says, "I wanted to be a good father." ES says, "Bokgu's child would be happy. I wonder what he looks like. If he looked like his dad, he would look very handsome. I want to see him now...." ES asks, "How are you going to live after you die?" Bokgu says, "I'm going to be the K1 champion." ES says, "I'm going to make another movie and make a lot of money. Also, buy a nice car, house, date, marry, and make babies." Inside, ES says, "I'm not sorry at all. I am not sorry for Mingoo's death. I tried everything to keep him alive." She faces Bokgu and says, "Why do we have to break up? Can't we live like this forever? We can go to hell together." Bokgu says, "Should we really live together? Okay.. let's live like that. We can be happy together." ES says, "I can do it. Let's do it like that. If you say something else.." Bokgu says, "I won't say anything else." ES says, "After some sleep, let's get some tickets. Let's go somewhere where no one will find us. We can do it." Bokgu says, "I can do it." She touches her face and kisses her. Da Jung says, "That's how the time passed. They wanted to enjoy their time alone."

The next day, Bokgu and ES are walking outside. She asks, "When was the most happiest time of your life?" Bokgu says, "When my brother came back after 10 years." ES asks, "When did you cry the most in you life?" Bokgu says, "When i found out that my brother left because of me. I realized this when I read his journal." ES asks, "When was the hardest time in your life?" Bokgu says, "When my brother left me again." ES asks, "Who is Mingoo to you? Is your brother still next to you? There is no Bokgu w/o Kang Mingoo. Is that why you can't go out with me? I feel sorry for Cha Eun Seok. I feel bad for Kang Bokgu." ES tells Bokgu to get in the car. Bokgu says, "No, I want to walk down." Bokgu turns around and walks toward the other direction. He turns around and smiles at Eun Seok. Bokgu continues to walk and Da Jung says, "That's how these two split up. This crazy day was finally over." Eun Seok deletes Bokgu's number from her phone. She gets a call from Joon Sung. JS says, "I'm sorry I pressed the wrong button. What is wrong with me. I really called the wrong number." ES asks, "Did you eat yet?" JS runs over to ES and says, "I'm sorry I'm late. my car broke down outside and I tried to fix it." ES stares at him and JS says, "I really called the wrong number." ES wipes the grease from JS's face. She grabs his hand because it is cold. Da Jung says, "Is Eun Seok really happy? No one will ever know." Bokgu is walking home when everyone says, "Do you want some kimchee? Da Jung's future husband sent this whole box to us." Bokgu's friend asks, "Are you really gona let Da Jung go like that?" Bokgu just walks away. Da Jung is outside and gives the ring back to her boyfriend. She says, "I'm sorry, but you cannot force love. I finally understood that today. If you think about it, Bokgu is really amazing." Bokgu walks outside when he sees Da Jung coming home. She asks, "Are you going somewhere? Are you leaving my house?" Bokgu says, "Yes, I dont want to hurt you anymore. Is your love life going well?" Da Jung says, "it's going really well." Bokgu walks past her when she calls his name. Bokgu turns around but Da Jung doesn't say anything. Da Jung says, "The night was cold when Bokgu left. I couldn't stop him from going."

Eun Seok is getting her pictures taken. People are interviewing her and asking about Kim Joon Sung. They ask, "When are you going to marry Joon Sung?" ES says, "I'm really happy right now." ES's family is talking about Joon Sung and Eun Seok's relationship. ES's brother is talking about his future car. Bokgu is walking outside when he hears Da Jung asking for her money. Da Jung says, "Where is my money?" The lady says, "I don't have any money right now." The lady calls her husband and says, "This lady is threatening me and wants to hit me." The husband says, "Who the hell are you? Why are you trying to hit my wife?" Da Jung says, "Go ahead! Hit me now." The husband raises his hand when Bokgu says, "Drop your arm before you get your a$$ beat." At a restaurant, Bokgu is drinking with Da Jung. Da Jung says, "I heard that you became the champion. People are saying that you're making a lot of money now." Bokgu says, "Yeah i am. Are you not doing good?" Da Jung says, "You can come back to me if you want." Bokgu sees a dog and pets it. Da Jung says, "Spring has passed and its winter now. He is struggling to keep his promise with Eun Seok." Bokgu remembers what ES asked about his after life. At the hospital, Eun Seok tells JS that she is doing very well now. JS says, "That is very good to hear." ES says, "I want to make movies, buy a house, date, marry, and make babies too." Da Jung says, "Bokgu believes that Eun Seok is doing well." Da Jung is on Bokgu's back and says, "I'm sorry for not being supporting you before. I should of let you go when Eun Seok wanted you. If I let you go than, you wouldn't be like this now." Bokgu arrives at Da Jung's house when DJ asks, "Do you want to sleep here? How about for just one night? I just want to be with you one more time. Can you stay here for me?"

The next day, Bokgu's friend tells Bokgu that someone is waiting for him. Bokgu sees JS and JS asks, "I thought she was with you. Eun Seok has disappeared. She has been gone for 2 days now. I thought she was fine now. For the last year, ES has been attending a mental treatment center." Bokgu asks, "What is going on?" JS leaves and asks, "What is the point of life?" Bokgu is driving and arrives at the condo. He sees someones car and walks inside. Inside, he calls her name and sees a bag. He walks outside and continues to call Eun Seok's name. Meanwhile, Da Jung is collecting her laundry and looks into the sky. Bokgu is still looking for Eun Seok. He finds ES on the ground. He calls her name and she finally opens her eyes. However, she closes her eyes and drops her arm. Bokgu picks her up and carries her up the hill. Bokgu puts her on the ground and continues to call her name. He tries to warm her body by putting a jacket over her body. He says, "You can't die now. I'm so sorry." Da Jung says, "Eventually, Bokgu died just like Eun Seok." Bokgu and Eun Seok are talking about their future. Eun Seok says, "I'm going to marry JS now. I even erased your number from my phone." Bokgu says, "I already know." Bokgu says, "The second favorite time of my life was when you said you loved me. The world was warm to me because of Mingoo, Da Jung, and you. Thank you soo much for making me love the world." Bokgu drops his hand and Eun Seok slowly dies too. Da Jung says, "Bokgu is with Eun Seok again."

3 Comments:

At 12:17 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 12:18 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 12:20 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

A painful end for Bokyu and Eun Sang. I don't know why they can't be together if they love each other... They chose the painful end than being happy... broke my heart

 

Post a Comment

<< Home