Rain TV Series

Summary of all TV Series made by Rain, from his first Korean TV Series, Sangdoo - Let's Go To School to his latest, IJUKSA or A Love to Kill. Summary and other articles included in this blog are for reading purposes only. Proper credits are written either at the beginning or at the end of the story. Kamsa!

Monday, December 19, 2005

Synopsis IJUKSA (A Love to Kill Ep13 - Ep14)

Episode 13
credit Albert Saurus of Soompi

Eun Seok walks down to Mingoo and says, "Why did you lie?" She gets on her knees and says, "I am Eun Seok. Do you remember me?" Mingoo acknowledges her and Eun Seok says, "Thank you." Bokgu in his head says, "Don't go back to her. You don't know how I left her." Eun Seok is shopping, then Eun Seok is hugging Mingoo and remembers what she did with Bokgu. She says, "I'm not gonna let go and disappear. I will never disappear on you again." She looks up and sees Bokgu coming down the stairs. Bokgu confronts her and takes her hands off Mingoo. Bokgu says, "You can't do this." Bokgu grabs Eun Seok's arm and takes her away. MIngoo starts to cry and yell. Bokgu says to Eun Seok, "I'm sorry. I'll die if you want me too. Run away now! Cover your ears and walk away." Eun Seok says, "How can I do that? Could you do it?" Bokgu says, "Do you want us to disappear again?" Eun Seok is looking for cake and asks the lady for 31 candles. Eun Seok is begging her parents to allow her to marry Mingoo. Eun Seok's mom disagrees because she doesn't believe it is Eun Seok's fault. Eun Seok is shopping and finds a jacket she likes. Meanwhile, Mingoo is in the car with Eun Seok. Bokgu yells, "What the hell are you doing?!" BOkgu's friend says, "Look at your brother's face. He's been wanting this forever. Let him go." Bokgu opens the door and tries to take him out. Mingoo doesn't want to and Eun Seok says, "I"ll do a good job." Eun Seok tells Bokgu to close the door and Bokgu closes the door. Eun Seok heads off to a cabin and approaches Mingoo. Eun Seok says, "II went off to get some food. Can you say thank you?" Bokgu's friend falls down and says, "I'm sorry for following along." Eun Seok says, "Thank you." Bokgu's friend is searching for food and grabs a bag of chips. He says, "Isn't Bokgu mean for not coming to his brothers birthday."

At the auto center, Da Jung asks, "Are you not going to go? It is your brother's birthday. Don't you want to see your brother? Is it because of Cha Eun Seok? Do you not want to see Eun Seok and Mingoo together?" Bokgu slams the hood and says, "I'm going to go. I was going to go. Dress nicely and put on some makeup. Actually, let's go right now." He grabs her arm and they arrive at the cabin. They get out of the car and meet Eun Seok taking out the garbage. Da Jung says, "You're doing a lot for Mingoo." Eun Seok says, "Go inside, your brother has been wanting to see you." Eun Seok is having trouble folding the blanket and Bokgu helps her out. Inside, Bokgu sees his brother and says, "You look a lot better now." He approaches Mingoo and says, "Did you have a good time?" Bokgu hugs his brother and Mingoo starts to cry. Later, everyone is celebrating Mingoo's birthday. Eun Seok holds up the cake to Mingoo's face and Eun Seok blows out the candles. Bokgu grabs the champagne and pops it and smears cake over his friends face. Mingoo is sleeping when Bokgu asks, "You aren't really happy. You were so cool." Downstairs, Da Jung is washing the dishes when Eun Seok says, "I'll wash the dishes." Da Jung says, "I'll wash the dishes now. We are family now." Bokgu's friend walks in the kitchen and says, "You are really cool. Love is always moving. When you have time, why don't you ask me out." Eun Seok comes upstairs and removes the pillow from Mingoo. She is leaving when BOkgu grabs her hand and gives her a necklace. He says, "You can have it. I don't need it anymore." Eun Seok doesn't want it, but Bokgu gives it to her. Bokgu's friend sees both of them and says, "talk outside, whatever you guys are talking about." Eun Seok thinks back and remembers Mingoo giving her the necklace.

Inside, Bokgu is drinking when nobody is really talking. Bokgu's friend is wondering about Cha Eun Seok. Bokgu is about to drink another shot of soju when Da Jung snatches the glass away from him. She then grabs the whole bottle and washes it down. Bokgu grabs it from her and pours her a glass. Bokgu says, "I'm happy when you're next to me. What would of happened to me if you weren't here. I'm happy that you're with me." Later, everyone is knocked out except Bokgu. He drinks another shot and walks outside. He asks the store owner for a cigerette when he sees Eun Seok drinking alone. He walks over to her and says, "Why are you drinking alone? Eun Seok says, "I was just trying to get some fresh air." Bokgu says, "Is it hard for you to see me?" Eun Seok says no. Bokgu looks down at her hands and asks, "You don't wear rubber gloves?" Eun Seok quickly hides her hands. Bokgu grabs a lot of rubber gloves and gives them to Eun Seok. Eun Seok drops the glass and says sorry to the employee. She tries to pick up the glass but cuts her finger. Bokgu sucks on her finger and wraps a bandage over her finger. Eun Seok resists, but Bokgu puts it on her nonetheless. They're walking back to the cabin when Bokgu wraps his jacket over Eun Seok's body. Eun Seok says, "It's hard for me to see you. Don't come. Don't ever come again." Bokgu picks Da Jung up and takes her home. Eun Seok enters the house and picks up the rubber gloves and lotion. She tastes her finger and starts to cry.

Bokgu drops Da Jung on her bed and hears Da Jung saying, "Because of me, you can't dream anymore. You can't become the boxing champion because of me." Bokgu tells her to go to sleep. Da Jung grabs Bokgu's leg and says, "I will never let go of you." Bokgu starts to cry and smiles at Da Jung. Meanwhile, Mingoo hears Eun Seok crying downstairs. Bokgu is lying down and hears Eun Seok's cry. He covers his eyes and turns to his side

The next day, Joon Sung wants a great cast, plot, and director. He gets up and asks the people to make the lead actress Cha Eun Seok. All of a sudden, Joon Sung's father comes in and says, "You're using your power for no good. Why are you letting Eun Seok back?" Joon Sung says, "I don't like ruining her life." His father says, "Are you saying that you love her?" Joon Sung says, "Not yet, but I want to see her smile. Bokgu's friend is walking back to the cabin when he sees Joon Sung in the car. In the cabin, Eun Seok's coordinator wants Eun Seok to return to the entertainment industry. Bokgu's friend comes in and sees Eun Seok's coordinator. He tells Eun Seok that Joon Sung is waiting outside. Eun Seok ignores him and gives Mingoo a glass of water. However, Mingoo slaps the water out of her hand. Eun Seok says, "Do you want to get some fresh air?" She tells her friends to go too. At the gym, Bokgu is getting beat up by an opponent. Bokgu's friends want him to attack, but Bokgu refuses too. Bokgu's opponent knocks out Bokgu and he falls on the ground. Bokgu is fixing a car when his friends wants him to go to the hospital. Bokgu refuses and continues to work on the car. At the cabin, everyone is outside when Bokgu's friend says, "Joon Sung is still outside." Eun Seok's coordinator wants Eun Seok to meet Joon Sung.

Bokgu is still fixing the car when Da Jung arrives at the shop. Bokgu's friend wants her to talk to Bokgu. Meanwhile, Eun Seok and Mingoo are walking outside when Joon Sung calls her. He wants to talk to her for one minute. Eun Seok doesn't want to. Inside, Mingoo is trying to walk with his friend's help. Eun Seok wants MIngoo to drink some tea, but Mingoo slaps the glass away from her. He says, "Go!" Back at the shop, Da Jung wants Bokgu to eat, drink, and go use the bathroom. Bokgu's nose starts to bleed. Bokgu tells her to go home, but she says, "I won't go until you go." The phone rings and she answers. Bokgu's friend says, "Mingoo is wierd. He is being very mean." Eun Seok grabs the phone from Bokgu's friend and tells him to not tell anyone. He tells her that he is scared. Eun Seok tries to cover Mingoo up, but Mingoo pushes her away. She says, "What is wrong with you?" Mingoo throws a pillow at her. He tells her to go. Da Jung tells Bokgu that his friend said something. However, she says nothing is wrong and says, "your friend just wants to see you." Da Jung says, "I'll come back tomorrow." and leaves Bokgu. Bokgu continues to work on the car all night. He is finally done and says, "Is there anything more to do? Give me more work! Give me some work please!" Bokgu is walking when he sees an pajamas on sale. He asks the lady for 3 pajamas and asks for a women's pajama too. Bokgu arrives at the house, Eun Seok is putting on a hot pack on her back. Eun Seok comes into Mingoo's room with breakfast when he throws the pillow at the tray. Eun Seok says, "What is wrong? Why do you keep telling me to go? Let me be next to you." Bokgu drops the pajamas outside and drives away. Eun Seok comes outside and just looks out. Da Jung is outside with Bokgu's friend who is eating ramen. Da Jung says, "Should we let Eun Seok run away with Mingoo?" She hands her friend some money and tells him to take care of Eun Seok. Joon Sung's car drives around them, but they dont see him. Eun Seok walks back in when she sees the bag of pajamas. Joon Sung arrives at Eun Seok's house when he says that he wants to talk. She says, "I'm sorry, but don't bother me." Mingoo says, "I won't ruin your personal life, but please come back to where you belong." Eun Seok says, "You didn't ruin anything. My place is here in life." Eun Seok walks in and Mingoo is going crazy. He starts to throw things and something hits Eun Seok in the head. Eun Seok is bleeding from the head and Mingoo tries to hold her. Bokgu almost collides with someone and falls down. Joon Sung is waiting outside and finally drives away when Bokgu's friend comes. Bokgu's friend comes out and yells, "Help me!! someone is hurt!" Joon Sung walks in and sees that Eun Seok is hurt.

Bokgu walks outside when Joon Sung punches him. He says, "How far are you going with revenge? If you love her, you should take her." Da Jung hears this and looks shocked. Bokgu races to Eun Seok's house and walks into Mingoo's room. He asks his brother, "What did you just do? What did you do to Eun Seok?! Why did you do it? What is the problem? What did Eun Seok do wrong!! Meanwhile, Eun Seok comes out of the hospital to see Bokgu waiting outside. He approaches her and asks, "are you okay?" He grabs her hand and sees the bruises on her arm. Eun Seok says, "I'm okay." and walks away. Bokgu follows her and says, "Look at me once. Look at me instead of my brother. I can't take it anymore. I can't wait any longer. Look at me. I can live with my brother. Go away from us." Eun Seok starts to cry and walks the other way. Eun Seok is on the street when a truck is heading her way. She asks Bokgu, "Do you want to die together?" Bokgu grabs her and hugs her.

Episode 14

Eun Seok is crying and walks on the road. The truck is honking at her to get away. Eun Seok asks, "should we die together?" Bokgu runs over and hugs her. The truck driver yells, "are you guys crazy?!! do you want to die?" Eun Seok says, "I can't die with Mingoo alive. Mingoo is hurting more. If I go, Mingoo will die. I can't kill Mingoo for your sake." Bokgu says, "I know what you're talking about. I am sorry for hurting you. We died here today. I'm going to go now." Meanwhile, Bokgu's friend is cleaning Mingoo's room. He says, "Don't throw anything at me because I will run away." Eun Seok and Bokgu are returning home. Bokgu tells Eun Seok to go in. Eun Seok asks, "You aren't gonna meet your brother?" Bokgu says later tomorrow. They hear Mingoo crying and they walk in. Bokgu's friend tells Mingoo to stop crying. Eun Seok and Bokgu walks in the room. Bokgu's friend tells them that Mingoo is sad because he hurt Eun Seok. Eun Seok tells Mingoo that she is okay and he didn't hurt her. Mingoo mutters Bokgu's name. Eun Seok tells Bokgu that his brother is calling his name. Bokgu sits on the bed and Mingoo continues to say Bokgu. Bokgu cleans his nose and asks, "Why are you crying?" Mingoo grabs onto Eun Seok's hand and says, "I'm scared." Bokgu says, "Even if you get frustrated. Don't do it ever again." Mingoo says, "Don't go." Bokgu's friend says, "You guys are caught. You both have to stay here with Mingoo now."

Joon Sung and Da Jung are at a outdoor restaurant. Da Jung asks, "Did Eun Seok ask you to remove Bokgu. I can't believe this. Did you say that? What the hell is this? Are you God or Buddha? Should you be allowed to say something like that?" Joon Sung says, "I dont think it is right." Da Jung yells, "Do you want to argue with me?!" Joon Sung says, "I'll give up" and pays the bill. Da Jung throws the money and says, "Mingoo and Bokgu are brothers. You'll go to hell for that." Joon Sung says, "What if I go to hell. Only if I could love someone like them." Joon Sung walks out and Da Jung is still drinking. She says, "What does he know. Bokgu likes me. He likes what I cook for him. He helps me when someone hurts me. When I'm hurt, Bokgu will nurse me w/o sleeping. He will say, "nice Da Jung." and take care of me. He doesn't love me because of money." Meanwhile, Bokgu is giving Mingoo a shower. Bokgu tells Mingoo to say, "I quickly want to get better." Bokgu says, "You have to get better fast. You have to make Eun Seok happy again. I am happy if you're happy. Only you have to smile because I only care about myself. Later, Eun Seok is massaging Mingoo's face. She says thank you to Bokgu and says, "Sleep next to your brother." Bokgu says, "No, Da Jung is waiting for me. So, I'll come back when my brother awakes." Bokgu walks out of the house and looks back. Eun Seok tells Mingoo that the weather is cold and that she wants to sleep next to him today. Da Jung is cleaning her shoes and says, "I'll let you go. You cheap and dirty bas&ard. After I'm done washing these shoes, I'm going to leave." Bokgu calls her name and Da Jung is shocked to see Bokgu home so early. Bokgu asks what are you doing up so late? Da Jung says, "I needed some fresh air and I wasn't very sleepy. Da Jung says, "Did you eat? Wait 5 minutes and I'll get something ready." Inside, Da Jung takes away the food, but Bokgu stops her. He says, "Wanna sleep here tonight? Sleep here tonight." Meanwhile, Eun Seok falls off Mingoo's bed. Bokgu and Da Jung are lying on the bed together. Bokgu tells Da Jung to get closer. Bokgu says, "Come closer, I won't eat you." Da Jung is in Bokgu's arms, Da Jung says, "I was going to let you go, but I keep losing my chance to go away.

The next day, Bokgu arrives at Eun Seok's house. Eun Seok tries to wake up Mingoo, but he is not waking up. Bokgu tries to wake his brother up, but he does not get a reply. In the hospital, they're taking him to the E.R. Bokgu and Eun Seok are waiting outside, the doctor comes out and tells Bokgu, "When your brother was released, we told you something might happen to him." Bokgu asks, "Will my brother die?" The doctor says, "I believe so." Eun Seok collapses on the ground and Bokgu hugs her. Eun Seok's parents come and tells Bokgu to let go of Eun Seok. The mom says, "How far are you going to go? You can't anymore. Why should my daughter be punished for your brother's condition? Remove your dirty hands from my daughter." The next day, ES's mom says, "I made you into a famous actress. I wanted to make you big so i pushed you harder. How would you know how I feel. Even if you died and came back to life, you wouldn't know how i feel." The daughter says, "Stop, Eun Seok knows how you feel too." Eun Seok wakes up and asks, "Where is Mingoo? Is Mingoo going to be okay?" The mom says, "You can never see Mingoo again. If you want to see him, you need to kill me first." In the hospital, ES's dad is talking to Mingoo. He says, "I'm still wearing your scarf and pajamas. How did we meet like this? I said I was going to give Eun Seok to you. He grabs Mingoo's hand and says, "I am sorry for not keeping my promise. Joon Sung asks, "Are you okay? Are you going to Kang Mingoo? You're gonna get caught again." Eun Seok says, "I have to go to Mingoo." In the hospital, Bokgu tells Mingoo, "You're gonna die if you dont get up. I'm going to kill you if you die on me. Get up now! You slept enough. Get up now. Open your eyes!! Stop sleeping now." Meanwhile, Joon Sung is not letting ES out of the house. ES asks Joon Sung to help her. JS says, "I won't help you. I can't help you. Why should I let you go? I even though of killing Kang Bokgu. Give up, I will not let you go." Back at the hospital, Mingoo wakes up and pats Bokgu's head.

Da Jung is packing up and knocks over the picture of Mingoo and Bokgu. Bokgu wakes up and sees Mingoo awake. He says, "I knew that you were going to get up. Dying is really scary. Huh?" Mingoo tries to say something and Bokgu gets closer to him to hear. Eun Seok is racing to Mingoo's room when she falls. Bokgu hears Mingoo's heartbeat and realizes that Mingoo is dying. Mingoo drops his hand and his heart stops beating. Bokgu is shocked and Eun Seok is trying to get to Mingoo's room. Joon Sung helps her up and leads her to Mingoo's room. They enter and Eun Seok sees that Mingoo is dead. Eun Seok collapses and Bokgu just stares at Mingoo's body.

Meanwhile, Da Jung is sitting outside of her house. The old lady says, "One should go to their relatives funeral when they die." Bokgu's friend tells his friend to call Bokgu over here. Da Jung's friend is crying and says, "I am sorry. I wanted to treat you really well. I am sorry." Da Jung enters Bokgu's room and says, "You need to eat to gain strength. Your brother is waiting for you. You should say goodbye before he leaves this world. Meanwhile, Eun Seok wakes up and walks to Mingoo's funeral. Eun Seok says, "It is your fault. If you didn' hide and believed me. I wouldn't of let go of your hand. It is not my fault. It is your fault." She starts to cry. Joon Sung is looking for ES and wraps his scarf around her neck. JS asks, "Do you want to cry more?" ES leans her head on JS's shoulder. Bokgu passes by them and arrives at Mingoo's funeral. He gulps down some soju and says, "I don't like it. I reject your proposal. I'm not going to accept it. I came here to say sorry." He drinks some more soju and stands up. He turns around and says, "You are really violent. You have been violent since you were young. You're only violent to me!" Bokgu takes off his jacket and says, "You are really violent to me and you are very mean. Do you know how mean you were to me?!" Bokgu walks out when Joon Sung gets out of his car and picks ES up. Bokgu collapses on the road and Mingoo says, "Don't let ES cry again. ES loves you so much. Do what I couldn't do for her. Do it 1000 times better than me. Love and protect ES for me."

ES tells a person next to him to shut up. The guy continues to yell and Bokgu kicks him on the side. He continues to beat him up. Meanwhile, a girl wants Da Jung to let go of Bokgu. Bokgu's friend tells the lady that Bokgu has gone out with a lot of girls including top star Cha Eun Seok. DJ says, "Do you know why ES can't make a comeback? It's because I beat her up so bad that she couldn't make a comeback. Should I ruin your face too?" The lady leaves and says, "Still, I can't let go of Bokgu. As she leaves, DJ says, "Why are there so many sluts looking for Bokgu?" At the police station, the officer tells Bokgu that if he comes here again, he will put him in jail. Two men walk past Bokgu and Bokgu says, "What are you looking at? Is there a problem? Wanna punch me?" DJ tells Bokgu to stop and says, "Is it your fault that your brother died?!" Bokgu continues to walk while DJ says, "You did enough! Come back now." ES and JS are eating when JS says, "slow down, you're gonna choke. I didn't think you would see me for a while. Thank you. Thank you for eating so well for me." ES asks JS if he wants to dance after dinner. ES is singing and rinking and JS just watches. ES's coordinator enters the room and ES urges her to sing a song. ES wants JS to sing a song. JS sings a song while the coordinator says, "He is so cool. I can't breathe." ES remembers when she was together with Bokgu. In the bathroom, ES remembers what Bokgu said about not loving her when he dies. Bokgu is ontop of a building and walks to the edge of the building. Eun Seok catches a bus. Bokgu takes another step but he feels Eun Seok holding him back. She says, "You're so warm. I'm going to sleep for a while. Don't wake me up." Bokgu was just imagining things and hears someone opening the door. He walks over and sees Eun Seok. ES says, "I was here yesterday, the day before, the day before that, and than the day before that. I missed you. Bokgu walks past her and ES is shocked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home