Rain TV Series

Summary of all TV Series made by Rain, from his first Korean TV Series, Sangdoo - Let's Go To School to his latest, IJUKSA or A Love to Kill. Summary and other articles included in this blog are for reading purposes only. Proper credits are written either at the beginning or at the end of the story. Kamsa!

Monday, December 19, 2005

Synopsis IJUKSA (A Love to Kill Ep10 - Ep12)




Episode 10
credit: Albert Saurus of Soompi

Bokgu tells Da Jung that there is a problem and it will end very soon. Bokgu says, "I'll come back to you. I promise." Da Jung says, "I knew there was a problem. Are you really going to come back?" Bokgu replies by saying yes. Da Jung says, "You better come back or I will kill you with my two hands." Da Jung let's go of Bokgu's hand and Bokgu leaves the house. Bokgu is driving Eun Seok somewhere. Eun Seok says, "I thought you just said it as a joke." Bokgu says, "you look really pretty." Eun Seok tells Bokgu to stop the car, but Bokgu ignores her. Eun Seok asks what are you going to do? Bokgu pulls the car over and asks, "Are you scared? Do you want to go back? Want me to take you to Joon Sung?" Bokgu puts the car back in gear and stops at a turning lane. He is about to u-turn the car, but he doesn't because Eun Seok says she doesn't want to go back. Eun Seok cries and says sorry to her father and mother. Meanwhile, everyone is waiting for Eun Seok. Joon Sung tells his secretary to not confront Bokgu and Eun Seok. Joon Sung tells him to just watch what and where they are going. Joon Sung walks back into the room and says, "There is a problem. Something has happened to Eun Seok.

In the car, Eun Seok leans against Bokgu's shoulder. Bokgu tells her to sleep, however, she doesn't want to because she is afraid that this is a dream. Eun Seok does not regret this moment. Bokgu stops the car and gets out. He takes out a cigerette, but Eun Seok tells him to not smoke. Bokgu goes back inside the car and drives off. Eun Seok chases after him, but Bokgu continues to drive away from her. Back at Eun Seok's house, her parents are talking about Eun Seok being kidnapped by her bodyguard. Her mom wants to call the police, but her husband tells her not to. Joon Sung is on the phone and tells his secretary to just watch over Bokgu. Eun Seok is walking while Bokgu watches her from a distance. Eun Seok is on the beach and falls asleep. Bokgu approaches her and puts a bandage on her foot. Eun Seok asks, "Where were you?" Bokgu replies by saying, "To buy you some shoes." Bokgu wants to eat and asks Eun Seok what she wants to eat. He grabs her hand and Eun Seok stands up. Eun Seok says, "Don't go off alone like that." Bokgu hugs her.

Joon Sung asks when the next ferry is docking. Bokgu and Eun Seok arrive at the other side. Joon Sung waits for Bokgu and Eun Seok, but he does not see them. Meanwhile, Eun Seok is taking her clothes off in the bathroom and Bokgu is drinking a can of beer outside. Eun Seok gets out of the bathroom and sees Bokgu outside. Bokgu crushes the can and drops it. Bokgu remmebers what Eun Seok's mother said, [Did you read the newspapers? Eun Seok is not in your league anymore. You cannot be with her,] then he sees Mingoo falling off the building. Joon Sung calls his secretary to call the police. Bokgu walks up to Eun Seok and gives her a hug. Bokgu takes her jacket off and starts to unbutton her top. He hears Eun Seok saying, "You were like a warm rug. You're a warmer person than I thought. Thank you, I won't regret anything.] in his head. He stops and walks away from her. Outside, the cops arrest him for kidnapping Eun Seok. As he is getting taken away, he sees Joon Sung in the shadow. Eun Seok chases after Bokgu, but Joon Sung stops her from going any farther.

The next day, Da Jung goes to a hair salon. Da Jung asks the stylist to make her beautiful. She says she has a lot of money. Da Jung walks out and sees Eun Seok on the wall. She tells the poster to stay away from her or she will kill her. Eun Seok is knocking on the door and asks Joon Sung to open the door. Joon Sung asks her parents if she slept last night. Her parents say she hasn't slept since she came back. Joon Sung walks up to her room with a glass of milk. He offers her the glass of milk. Eun Seok says, "I wasn't kidnapped." Joon Sung says, "You made a fool out of me. What am I gonna say? You ran away with your bodyguard. Why don't you tell them the truth! The moment you go there, your life will be ruined. If you leave that bastard, I will forgive you for anything. Do you still want to go and free Bokgu?" Eun Seok says, "I still want to go." She gets up and Joon Sung yells, "is my love nothing?! If I wasn't rich, would you have loved me? I gave you a chance because I wanted you to come back. I believed that you were going to come back." Eun Seok can only say sorry. Joon Sung says, "I will ruin your life."

At the police station, the investigator asks, "you wanted money for Eun Seok. Is that true?" Bokgu does not reply. Eun Seok enters the office and looks at Bokgu. Eun Seok tells the investigator that she is in love with Bokgu. Bokgu walks out of the station with Eun Seok following. Eun Seok hugs him from behind and says sorry. The reporters arrive and start to take pictures of Bokgu and Eun Seok together. Da Jung is putting lipstick on when the lady says, " I used to be like her when I was young." Bokgu's friend says, "Even if you dress like this, no one is going to look at you." Da Jung hits him and says, "What is wrong?" Bokgu's friend says, "Don't look at me. I don't want to look at you." Da Jung asks, "You don't think I'm Bokgu's style?" Bokgu's friend says, "No, you're my style" and walks away. More of Bokgu's friends walk in and they talk about Eun Seok loving Bokgu. Joon Sung reads the headlines and looks furious. Bokgu is sitting down and rememberrs what he said to Da Jung about coming back.

At Eun Seok's house, the family is shocked because all of Eun Seok's CF's and movies are being cancelled. Joon Sung is telling his advisors to remove Eun Seok from all of the companies activities. Eun Seok is leaning against Bokgu and tells him that she is sleepy. Bokgu tells her to sleep. Bokgu pulls the car over and watches the news on his cellphone. The announcer says, "Cha Eun Seok's future is looking bad because Joon Sung is cancelling all of her activities." Bokgu in his head says, "Everything is over. I'm going to come down." He calls her name and Eun Seok wakes up. Eun Seok asks if he is angry and asks what is wrong. Bokgu says, "Your ex-boyfriend, can you talk about him? The man you didn't keep a promise with. What kind of person was he?" Eun Seok says what is wrong? Bokgu is curious and wants to know more about her ex-boyfriend. Bokgu says, "I want to know if he thought love was everything. What happened to him?" Eun Seok says she forgot about him and doesn't remember her old boyfriend. Bokgu gets out of the car and Eun Seok chases after him. Eun Seok asks, "where are you going? You said you weren't going to leave me. What is wrong all of a sudden?" Bokgu says, "Everything is boring. Cha Eun Seok, I didn't know you were going to break down this easily. I had fun playing with you, thanks to you." Eun Seok stops him from going and says, "You said you loved me" Bokgu asks, "what is love? something you can love than just throw away? Don't look like everything in the world is gone. Nothing would be fun if you had everything and wanted everthing." He leans her head towards him and says, "Things have to go bad sometimes." Bokgu is walking when he is bumped by some drunk men. Eun Seok opens the door to her car and gets in. She looks over to the driver's seat and touches the seat. Bokgu is drinking bottles of soju by himself. Eun Seok says, "What this is... umm.. I'm dreaming right now. The heat pad is so warm that I'm dreaming. Go to sleep Eun Seok." and falls asleep in the car.

Bokgu enters Mingoo's room and says, "Hey, she said she forgot about you. She doesn't remember who you are. What are you going to do now? I ruined her life, her life is ruined now because of me. Are you proud of me? Are you proud of your little brother?!" He starts to cry and says, "Why did you go out with her? There are so many girls in the world, why did you go out with her? Why? There are so many girls in the world. Half of the world is is populated with females. Why did you love her when she is the prettiest girl in the world?" Bokgu gets up on his brother's face and says, "I made a mistake. I shouldn't have met her in the first place. I shouldn't have even pretended to love her in the first place." Eun Seok wakes up and walks to Da Jung's house. Da Jung has a crumpled up newspaper in her hands and Bokgu's friend spots Cha Eun Seok. He says, "Hello, are you Cha Eun Seok? I am Bokgu's friend." Eun Seok finally knows Bokgu's name. He asks her what she is doing here. Eun Seok says, "I was looking for Bokgu." Bokgu's friend tells her that he has left the house and he might be at the hospital. Joon Sung's phone rings and Da Jung tells him that Eun Seok and Bokgu cannot be together. Joon Sung says, "Sorry, I am doing something very important." He is about to hang up and Da Jung mentions Mingoo. Joon Sung remembers Mingoo's name and looks very interested.

At Mingoo's room, Bokgu gets a text message from Eun Seok. [I want to meet you right now. I am outside of the hospital.] Bokgu arrives and sees Eun Seok. Da Jung also sees Bokgu and Eun Seok together. In the hospital, Eun Seok tells Bokgu that she is not regretful. She says, "I will make you a promise. When I die and come back, I will still love you. I came here to tell you that." Bokgu says, "I know that song. Far Away in the Sky, Clouds are moving..... Ms. Eun Seok, I know that song."

Episode 11

Mingoo is fixing Eun Seok's shoes. He asks, "would you like someone ramen?" Eun Seok realizes that Bokgu has been doing/saying what Mingoo did before. Bokgu is singing the song to his brother. He tells Eun Seok that he knows that song. He says, "my brother taught me. Kang Mingoo. The man who loved you to death. Now, you don't even know who he is. Did you tell him that you would love him till the day he died? Is that how you love someone?! My brother was happy for the first time because of you. Why didn't you follow along with him? You will know how it feels to be thrown away." Joon Sung is looking over some papers and his secretary tells him that Bokgu's brother is in the hospital. Back at the hospital, Bokgu walks away, but Eun Seok tells him that she doesn't know what he said. Mingoo is grasping something in his hands and Bokgu opens Mingoo's hand. Outside, Eun Seok collapses and Da Jung asks, "Ms. Eun Seok, Do you not remember me? I am the one that sold you the pictures of you and Mingoo." They walk outside to the stairs. Da Jung says, "I am sorry. You can take me to the prison if you want. I will pay you back as well. I don't know what Bokgu did to you, but he knows what he did. Please forgive him." Da Jung gets on her knees and says, "I will say sorry for Bokgu. Please forgive Bokgu and just spit as his face. If that does not make you better, you can hit me until you feel better." Eun Seok just walks away. Da Jung chases after her and does not let Eun Seok in Mingoo's room. Da Jung says, "Your relationship with Mingoo is over."

Inside the room, Bokgu walks out, Mingoo opens his eyes. Bokgu sees Eun Seok when Da Jung says, "Congratulations, you crazy bastard." Eun Seok is walking along the streets when she sees posters of her on the ground. Joon Sung watches her from a distance. Bokgu is drinking, Da Jung asks, "How are you feeling? Revenge is stabbing a nail in someone's heart. However, you will feel worse inside. I know how weak and nice you are. Why did you do that her?" Bokgu gets up and asks Da Jung if she wants to go to kareoke.Bokgu and his friends are singing in the kareoke. Meanwhile, Eun Seok is still walking when she collapses on the stairs. She tries to fix her shoes. Bokgu is singing and everyone looks exhausted. Eun Seok is eating ramen alone. Bokgu starts to cry after he finishes his song. He walks over to Da Jung and covers her with his jacket. Then, he walks out of the room. Eun Seok is throwing up outside of the restaurant. The store owner pats her back and asks her why she ate two bowls of ramen. Eun Seok says she is fine and the owner walks away. Eun Seok begins to cry. Bokgu lights a cigerette, but he hears Eun Seok saying, "Don't smoke. Smoking is bad to your health." He also hears Eun Seok crying all around him. He covers his ears.

The next day, Da Jung takes the water away from her brother. She says, "this is for Bokgu. Use cold water to wash your face." Bokgu listens to what everyone is talking about outside. His friend says, "Hey, go outside so i can sleep some more." Da Jung tells Bokgu to eat the prime rib. Bokgu's friend tries to eat the prime rib, but Da Jung says, "eat the ground beef." Bokgu offers his friend all the prime rib. Da Jung says, "I want a son. I want someone that is better than my brother." Da Jung chokes and Bokgu hands her a cup of water. Eun Seok walks into her house when her mom comes out and asks her where she was. The mother asks, "You really didn't go out with the bodyguard?" Eun Seok says, "I'm really tired." The mother says, "Let's go to Joon Sung and say sorry. Tell him that a dirty bum forced you to go out with him." Eun Seok yells, "He is not a dirty bum!! He is the same guy as Joon Sung." Eun Seok asks, "What did you tell to Mingoo? Did you call him a dirty bum as well?" The mother says, "Why are you bringing up Mingoo?" Eun Seok walks away when her mother grabs her. Eun Seok tells her mom that her bodyguard was Mingoo's brother. The bodyguard wanted to get revenge because of what we did to Mingoo. She says, "we got what we deserved." Meanwhile, Bokgu is fighting inside the gym. He knocks her out when he hears Eun Seok saying, "do you need money again? I don't have any money right now, but I'll ask Joon Sung for some money." Then he hears Da Jung saying, "dont worry about the hospital bill. I took it out of your brother's bank account." Bokgu holds his final punch and walks away.

Bokgu's friend is sitting down inside Da Jung's restaurant when he asks, "Do you see something different about me?... It's my hairstyle." Da Jung hits him on the head. Bokgu rushes and asks Da Jung for Mingoo's bank account. Da Jung asks why and says, "I got the money from Eun Seok." Bokgu asks, "What?" Da Jung says, "I sold the pictures of Mingoo and Eun Seok. This is nothing compared to what you did." Bokgu throws the table and asks, "Did you tell Eun Seok that Mingoo wanted the money?" Bokgu's friend tells Bokgu that he arranged everything. Da Jung tells Bokgu to punch her. Bokgu's friend says, "We didn't do this to get money. We just wanted to help Mingoo out." Everyone starts to cry and Bokgu walks away. He remembers what Eun Seok said, "I Don't remember, I don't even know if I really loved him." Eun Seok is packing her bag when she grabs Perro and puts him in her drawer. Eun Seok is driving when she leaves a message for Mingoo. She says, "It's me Eun Seok. I'm sorry for not believing you. I should of waited a bit longer." Bokgu is searching around when he finds Mingoo's journal. Bokgu checks his brother's messages and he tries to listen to the messages. However, the phone asks for a password. Bokgu looks through at the calendar and puts in the date as the password. He hears the message Eun Seok left. She says, "It's me Eun Seok. I'm sorry for not believing you. I should of waited a bit longer. Why didn't you call back? I cannot break up like this. Meet me once. How can you do this to me? Bokgu is stunned and starts to cry. He calls Eun Seok's coordi and asks for Eun Seok. Bokgu searches everywhere for Eun Seok. Eun Seok passes right above Bokgu. Eun Seok is on top of a building when she remembers what she said to Bokgu. [You're a good man.] She takes a step and stands over the ledge. She extends her arm and leans forward. Bokgu is still looking for Eun Seok. Eun Seok enters Mingoo's room and says, "Mingoo oppa, oh my gosh.." She starts to cry when Mingoo cries and tries to say Eun Seok. Bokgu watches from outside and sits down. He punches his chest and cries.

The next day, Eun Seok's coordinator asks, "where are you?" Eun Seok says, "Somewhere you don't know. Tell my parents that I am okay." Eun Seok enters Mingoo's room and asks, "Did you sleep well? I was going to come early, but I slept too much. She begins to massage Mingoo's body. Outside, Joon Sung asks Bokgu if his brother is doing fine. He says, "You got what you wanted. Isn't it time for you to back off." Bokgu says, "Take Eun Seok away." Joon Sung asks, "Are you playing around?" Bokgu says, "Before she runs away, take her away." Joon Sung says, "I am hear to say sorry. I feel guilty too." Bokgu tells Joon Sung that Eun Seok is in his brother's room. He tells Joon Sung to take her away. Bokgu says, "Sorry." Joon Sung says, "I have nothing to do with Eun Seok now. I guess you really began to love Eun Seok." and walks away. Eun Seok is walking in the rain when Bokgu walks over to her with an umbrella. He asks, "Are you hurt? You look really hurt." Eun Seok ignores him and continues to walk. Bokgu follows her all the way to the motel. Inside, Eun Seok collapses and Bokgu waits in the rain. He rushes inside and goes into Eun Seok's room. He tries to wake Eun Seok up. He says, "I thought I was wrong before. I am sorry for assuming. I'm really sorry. Let's not meet next time.

The next day, Eun Seok enters Mingoo's room when she sees a different patient. She runs over to a nurse and asks, "Where is Mingoo?" The nurse says, "Bokgu wanted to keep his brother's location confidential." Meanwhile, Bokgu is lying dead in the gym. Eun Seok walks in and Bokgu walks away. Eun Seok follows Bokgu and asks, "where is Mingoo?" Bokgu says, "I don't know." Eun Seok says, "You want me to search the whole country for him?" Bokgu picks her up and tells the taxi driver to take her to the Han district. Bokgu arrives at Da Jung's place when he sees Eun Seok waiting outside. He passes her, when Eun Seok says, "I am never leaving. Tell me where Mingoo is." Bokgu ignores her and continues to walk. Inside his room, Bogu throws his jacket. Da Jung and Bokgu's friend see Eun Seok on the stairs. Eun Seok asks, "Where is Mingoo at?" They say, "We don't even know." Da Jung says, "Are you dumb? Mingoo's life is over. You won't be able to marry if a scandal occurs." Eun Seok continues to ask her where Mingoo is. Da Jung says, "Don't look at me like that." She pushes her aside and says, "You have been punished. Don't look back twice." Bokgu's friend says, "We can't leave her outside. She is going to freeze to death." Da Jung says, "who cares, Do you know this quote, Love is not loyalty." Bokgu is walking out when Da Jung says, "Eun Seok just left." Bokgu is lying on his bed when his friend says, "I wonder how cold it is outside. I feel bad for the people who don't have homes." Bokgu says, "turn the lights off." Bokgu's friend thinks about going outside but doesn't because it is too cold. The lights are off, Bokgu's friend says, "Da Jung was lying, Eun Seok is still waiting outside." Bokgu wasn't sleeping and walks out towards Eun Seok. Bokgu calls for Da Jung, Da Jung says, "what do you want?" She opens the door and sees Eun Seok in Bokgu's arms. Bokgu asks, "Can you take care of her?"

Episode 12

Bokgu is telling Mingoo a story while he massages him. Mingoo's finger twitches a little and Bokgu begins to cry and says, "I shouldn't of even pretended to love her." Mingoo's opens his eyes. Eun Seok is trying to wake Mingoo up and says, "I'm sorry. It is my fault." Mingoo tries to say "Eun Seok" but the words do not come out.

Eun Seok is sitting on the stairs when Bokgu picks her up. He calls Da Jung and tells her to take care of Eun Seok for the night. Bokgu tells her that it is too dark and he doesn't know where to take her. Da Jung tells her to put her in the corner. Bokgu says thank you and hears Da Jung say, "You're nice. Thanks for not letting her sleep in your room. You believe me, so I will believe you too." Bokgu exits the room and Da Jung stares at Eun Seok. She is about to throw a doll at her, but she covers Eun Seok's head with the blanket. Bokgu is thinking outside and the scene changes. At the hospital, Mingoo turns his head and sees the picture of Eun Seok and him together.

The next day, Eun Seok wakes up and sees Da Jung next to her. She sees Da Jung and Bokgu's picture and hears Da Jung say, "If you mess with Bokgu. You and I will both die." Eun Seok gets up and leaves the room. Da Jung checks to see if she left and says, "I hope you heard you little b1tch." Eun Seok sees Bokgu punching the punching bag and Bokgu says, "What is the real reason? Why are you next to Mingoo? Is it because of me? You want to stay with me like this? Am I so cool that you cannot forget about me?" Bokgu takes off his gloves and grabs Eun Seok. He says, "I'm a bastard, I just played around with you. I used you. I pretended to love you. Do you still like me? I can go out with you again. We don't even know if my brother will awake again. What is he going to do if he does awake. Do you want to go out for real?" Eun Seok pushes Bokgu away and leaves. Da Jung watches behind a corner. She comes out and says, "Rinse your face somewhere else." She kicks the bucket, but Bokgu pours water in the bucket again. Eun Seok sits by the bus stop and a couple of guys tries to pick her up. The guy says, "Why are you ignoring me? I used to be a bodyguard too. Are we uncool for your taste?" Eun Seok replies by saying, "Yes, you bastard." The guys get out of the car and confronts her. She slaps him and says, "Why are you so mean? Are you that cool. What did i do so wrong? The guy pokes her and says, "You're crazy." Eun Seok says, "I am crazy. I am happy because of Kang Bokgu. I am going to hell because of Kang Bokgu." She kicks the car and says, "I am crazy."

Bokgu enters Mingoo's room and sees that his brother is looking at the picture. Bokgu realizes that Mingoo can move. Bokgu calls the nurse. The doctor arrives at pokes at Mingoo's feet. He says, "Blink twice if you can hear me." Mingoo does what the doctor says and Bokgu hugs her. Meanwhile, Joon Sung is reading the news when he sees that Eun Seok damaged someones car. At the police station, everyone is talking about Eun Seok. Eun Seok's brother tells everyone to bequiet. Mingoo is still looking at the picture and Bokgu says, "Look at me." Bokgu tells his brother to forget about Eun Seok. He says, "She has nothing to do with you anymore." and slams the picture. Mingoo starts to yell. Eun Seok's family takes her out of the police station when Joon Sung meets them. In the car, Joon Sung asks, "What's wrong? Come back to me." Eun Seok says, "There is no love. I don't have any love and there is none in the world. Someone can't live or die because of me. He fell because of me. I'm going to die looking at him. I'm going to live like that." Joon Sung says, "What about Bokgu? Is he nothing to you?" Eun Seok says, "A b4stard." and gets out of the car. Mingoo is still yelling at the hospital and Bokgu says, "Forget about her. Go to sleep." Eun Seok asks the nurse to tell her where Mingoo is. She hears someone crying. Bokgu tells his brother to stop crying and says, "Let's let go of Eun Seok. Let her go."

One year later...

A reporter is talking about Eun Seok's new movie. Eun Seok's parents are happy because Eun Seok is making a comeback. Joon Sung gets out of the elevator and the reporters ask, "Why are you releasing Cha Eun Seok's film after a year?" Joon Sung says, "I am a businessman, I release what will do well." Eun Seok is in the car and gets an order from a client. She gets another call and hears her coordinator say, "Where are you? Everyone is looking for you. Come to the theatre." Eun Seok says, "Why would I go there?" Da Jung is with Bokgu's friend and asks the other couple, "Why would my boyfriend leave me?" The girl says, "That oppa said he liked me." Bokgu's friend says, "when did i ever say that? I said you looked pretty." Da Jung pinches him and says, "He's never seen another beautiful girl. He is someone who works 24/7. He has no time to flirt with other girls." The girl starts to cy and walks out of the cafe. Her boyfriend grabs Bokgu's friend and says, "If I see you with her again, I will kill you." Da Jung slaps her friend and says, "Why would you go out with someone with a boyfriend." Bokgu's friend says, "why would i do this?.. because of you.. I wanted to forget about you." Da Jung laughs as she hears his answer. Da Jung and her friend are walking outside when she sees Eun Seok banners everywhere. Bokgu's friend tells her that he will protect her so no other guy will hit on her. Eun Seok is driving when the engine starts to smoke. Eun Seok asks the mechanic, "Are you Eun Seok?" Eun Seok says, "I'm not an actress anymore. Don't look at my like that." The other mechanic says, "We have a lot of work to do today. Can you come back tomorrow?" As Eun Seok is leaving, she hears a voice that is similiar to Bokgu's. Bokgu comes out underneath the car and asks for a spare tire. His friend says, "That girl was here." Bokgu asks who and turns around. Eun Seok says, "Long time no see." and Bokgu says the same.

Eun Seok and Bokgu are drinking coffee when Eun Seok asks, "You left Seoul for a year. I waited in front of your house all year. How could you leave your brother?" Bokgu says, "my brother is gone now." Eun Seok says, "You're lying." Bokgu says, "Mingoo left the earth last spring." Eun Seok is in shock and walks across the crosswalk with cars speeding past her. A motorcycle is about to hit her when Bokgu pulls her away. Bokgu is driving her when he asks where she is going. Eun Seok says, "Is he okay? He wasn't just your brother." Bokgu answers by saying, "He was just a brother as time passed. I thought the whole world was over, but I'm eating and sleeping well... Isn't life like that?" Eun Seok starts to cry when Bokgu sees posters of Eun Seok's movie. Eun Seok asks, "Where did you bury him?" Bokgu says, "I just spread his ashes over a mountain." Eun Seok says, "You could of at least put him in a coffin. So, i can come back and see him!" Bokgu stops the car and tells her to get out of the car if she isn't going to tell him her destination. Bokgu looks at her and says, "Don't think about him anymore. Erase him from your memory. You're dumb, you should forget about him pretty quickly. He gets out and opens the door for Eun Seok to get out. Bokgu says sorry for not being able to take her and leaves. He is thinking about Eun Seok and almost hits the car infront of him.

At a bar, Eun Seok is drinking when her coordinator says, "It's going to be a major hit. People want you so bad." Eun Seok says, "I feel poor." Joon Sung enters the bar and sees Eun Seok drinking heavily. Eun Seok wakes up after she hears Joon Sung on the saxophone. Joon Sung on the stage says, "this is for the person who has found her spot again." Eun Seok sees and listens Joon Sung performing on the stage. However, she hears Bokgu singing inside her head. Outside, Bokgu is singing the song when Da Jung knocks on the window. He sees her in a wedding dress and just looks at her. Da Jung says, "This is not my style." She turns around and sees Bokgu smiling at her. They're at a restaurant and Bokgu tells Da Jung to eat. Da Jung says, "Were you surprised? Well.. you know that i have nice breasts, butt, and hips, so the designer told me to model her dress." Bokgu says, "If you quit dreaming about bearing a child that looks like me. I will live with you." Da Jung is in shock and continues to stare at Bokgu. Meanwhile, Joon Sung finishes playing and sees that Eun Seok has left. Eun Seok is waiting outside and Joon Sung calls her name. He says, "You have no manners. How can you live when someone is performing. I know it was corny, but I thought it was the best way to make you happy. I'm going to leave now. Should i gather 7 gagmens to make you happy?" Eun Seok smiles and Joon Sung says, "Did you just laugh? I'm going to leave now." Eun Seok says, "Hey, it wasn't corny."

Bokgu is tying his shoes when his friends are talking about Da Jung buying them meat. Bokgu's friend says, "Maybe she got a kiss from Bokgu." They hear Da Jung singing outside and Bokgu's friend asks Bokgu, "Am I thinking what you're thinking?" Da Jung continues to sing and everyone follows along outside. Bokgu looks at some shoes and remains quiet. Joon Sung drops her off at a kareoke place and Eun Seok says, "Don't look at me like that. Things have been going great for my family." Eun Seok tells her brother to not bother her tonight. In one of the rooms, Eun Seok says, "Don't forgive me. I won't forgive myself either."

The next day, Da Jung and Bokgu's friend are searching for appliances. Bokgu's friend asks her if she has any feelings for him. However she says no and asks him about a refrigerator. Da Jung asks, "Did you find a place to stay? You better find a place to stay." Bokgu's friend says, "You're so mean. Bokgu needs to seen the real Da Jung." At the auto shop, one of the mechanics asks Bokgu to deliver Eun Seok's car to Eun Seok. Bokgu is telling a client about maintenance. The mechanic tells Bokgu that Eun Seok is here. Outside, Eun Seok gets in the car and Bokgu and stops her from closing the door. Bokgu drives her somewhere and tells her drive in 3 hours. He exits the car and walks away to a park. Couple hours pass, and Bokgu is playing basketball outside. Eun Seok is watching from her car. Three hours pass, Eun Seok gets out of the car and tells Bokgu that 3 hours have passed. Bokgu tells her to not do anything stupid next time and hands her the car keys. As Eun Seok walks away, Bokgu says, "Don't cry and don't drink." Eun Seok turns around and asks, "You didn't hate me 100%. Did you like me at any moment? Didn't you worry about me. Weren't you hurt because of me. Weren't you happy because of me?" She walks away and says, "I knew it." Bokgu wipes his tears and continues to play basketball. He continues to make a shot, but nothing is going in. Finally, he gets frustrated and slams the basketball against the backboard.

Meanwhile, Eun Seok is inside her car and receives a call from Da Jung. Da Jung is calling when she says shut up to her friend. Bokgu's friend says, "I'm going to cry until Bokgu comes. I'm going to tell him that Da Jung is going to kick me out." Da Jung says, "Go tell him!" Bokgu comes home and Bokgu's friend tells him that Da Jung wants him out. Eun Seok opens her phone and sees a picture of Bokgu and Mingoo together. She remembers Bokgu saying, "Mingoo died last spring." At Da Jung's house, Bokgu tells his friend to stop crying because he will never leave him. Eun Seok slowly walks down the stairs and hears Bokgu saying, "Tomorrow, let's walk together with these shoes." Bokgu ties on Mingoo's shoes and says, "Let's walk tomorrow and let's play soccer next time." Bokgu turns and sees Eun Seok staring at Mingoo.
credits to Raina of Soompi for pictures

1 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Blogger taiseer said...



Interior Design Bangalore India's finest decorative arts for luxury home furniture and interiors. Our collection is custom created for you by our experts. we have a tendency to bring the world's best to our doorstep. welfurn is Modular Kitchen India leading Interior design company that gives exquisite styles excellence in producing and Quality standards. will give door-step delivery and can complete the installation at your home.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home